NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Family Based Case Manager
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitleFamily Based Case Manager
Location30-32 North Main Street-2560C
Shift1st Shift - with week-ends
Schedule-Week 1You work a flexible Schedule of 40 hours, you are expected to see families in the evenings at their conveince. Work is M-F with a rare weekend.
NHS is looking for a Family Based Case Manager to join our Carbondale, PA Team.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- Provides treatment services to families including skills training and education designed to enable families to care for their mentally ill or emotionally disturbed children at home.
Requisition Number: 26650
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Family Therapy, social work, nursing or rehabilitation counseling, Education or Human services
- 1 year of experience in a CASSP system position.
- Valid PA Drivers License and access to reliable transportation