NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitleAdministrative Assistant
Shift1st Shift - no week-ends
Schedule-Week 1Monday-Friday 8:30A-5P
Schedule-Week 2Monday-Friday 8:30A-5P
NHS is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Philadelphia County Business office team.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader in the human services industry
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting the business office with adminstrative duties.
- Answering phones
- Proofing confidential information
- Scheduling in appointments
- Office experience using Microsoft office is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year minimum of relevant experience